How to Register for a Meet
We understand that with summer travel plans it is often impossible to make every swim meet. To accurately track which swimmers will be available for meets, parents are required to log-in online and indicate whether or not your child will be attending each upcoming meet. This is called “Meet Entry”.
We will also post a link to Sign-up Genius for volunteer sign-ups under each event. Please plan on volunteering at least one adult or older teen family member, babysitter, etc. for one of the required functions at each swim meet in which your child/children participate. Your help will make our swim team a success! A reminder with the link and deadline to sign-up will be sent each week.
NEED TO KNOW's
- Please RSVP for TIME TRIALS by Monday, June 29, at 11 p.m. (instructions below)
- Please RSVP for ALL MEETS by Friday, July 3 to help coaches estimate the number of swimmers participating in each meet, assign swimmers to events and plan for the season.
- If your plans change or a swimmer becomes ill (it happens), please update their RSVP status as soon as possible.
- RSVP registrations officially close @ 11 p.m. Thursday before a meet.
- Coaches will do their best to add Heat Sheets by the morning of a meet to the "Calendar Meets/Sign-ups" page under Swim Meets/Events tab.
HOW TO RSVP SWIMMERS FOR A MEET
- Log In to the Website. Log-In is found in the upper right hand corner.
- Sign on to your account. If you can’t remember your password or did not create a password (e.g. activating your account after registering for swim team), click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
- Under the Swim Meets/Events tab select "Calendar Meets/Sign-ups"
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab next to the swim meet, and then click the green Edit tab under your swimmers' names.
- For each of your swimmers, select an option from the drop down next to their names: either Attending or Not Attending