Join the Dolphins!
How to Register for the 2020 Season:
Download the Swim Team Checklist to ensure that you complete all necessary requirements. Feel free to email with questions!
- You must be a current Kingspoint Club member to participate. For non-residents, complete the required pool membership form and mail it to the Kingspoint Club with your payment. This is a separate process and payment from the swim team.
- Complete the online registration form (now closed-if you would like to join, contact us). Checks can be paid to Kingspoint Swim Team for the fees ($90 per swimmer, family maximum: $270). Online registration and payment must be made before your swimmer(s) can attend practice. Register by May 22 to guarantee team t-shirt.
Other Important Requirements:
- We will communicate with you via email. Make sure we have your email addresses, and add the team’s email address (email@example.com) to your contacts.
- With the exception of the coaches, the Swim Team and each swim meet are run completely by parent volunteers.
- Mark your own calendar for the 6 swim meets, which begin in mid-June (see the Schedule for details). Three meets are at home (our own pool), and three are away (at the pool of the team we are swimming against).
- Plan on volunteering at least one adult or older teen family member, babysitter, etc. for one of the required functions at each swim meet in which your child/children participate. Positions include duties such as timer, runner, clerk of course, ribbon writer, scorer, starter, stroke and turn judge, concessions, clean-up, etc.). You will be notified before each meet to sign-up for a slot during the first and/or second half of each meet.
- Some of the required functions (stroke and turn judge, scorer, starter, referee) require special training, which is held during the weeks prior to the first swim meet. You are encouraged to be trained as one of these “deck officials”, so that our team will have enough volunteers to fulfill each of these roles at every swim meet. These training sessions will be posted on the website and team schedule/calendar as the dates become available.
- Consider other ways that you can support the team. There are many jobs that need to be done, some small, and some large. All volunteers are appreciated!
- Purchase two 12-packs (per family) of bottled water, canned soda, or Gatorade as your contribution to home swim meet concessions, which are the biggest fundraiser for the team. Bring them to practice before the first swim meet.
Simple formatted text