Join the Dolphins!
How to Register for the 2020 Season:
- You must be a current Kingspoint Club member to participate. For non-residents, complete the required pool membership form and mail it to the Kingspoint Club with your payment. This is a separate process and payment from the swim team. The non resident member fees have not changed and are still $360 per family for the summer pool season.
- Complete the online registration by clicking the turquoise "Register Now" button on the navigation bar on the right side of this page. Checks can be written to Kingspoint Swim Team for the fees ($100 per swimmer); we are currently working on a contactless payment system. Online registration must be completed before the first practice.
Other Important Requirements:
- We will communicate with you via email. Make sure we have your email addresses, and add the team’s email address (email@example.com) to your contacts.
- With the exception of the coaches, the Swim Team and each swim meet are run completely by parent volunteers.
- More details to come on what expect will be virtual meets this year.
- Plan on volunteering at least one adult or older teen family member, babysitter, etc. for one of the required functions at each swim meet in which your child/children participate. Positions include duties such as timer, runner, clerk of course, ribbon writer, scorer, starter, stroke and turn judge, concessions, clean-up, etc.). You will be notified before each meet to sign-up for a slot during the first and/or second half of each meet.
- Some of the required functions (stroke and turn judge, scorer, starter, referee) require special training, which is held during the weeks prior to the first swim meet. You are encouraged to be trained as one of these “deck officials”, so that our team will have enough volunteers to fulfill each of these roles at every swim meet. These training sessions will be posted on the website and team schedule/calendar as the dates become available.
- Consider other ways that you can support the team. There are many jobs that need to be done, some small, and some large. All volunteers are appreciated!